- Developing baseline risk assessment plans.
- Development and compilation of company project specific health & safety files.
- Developing site specific safety induction/ training.
- Development of operational safety systems and procedures.
- Development of tactical health and safety plans and policies like fall protection plans, risk registers, inspection registers etc.
- Development of workplace health & safety rules and standard operating procedures.
- Development of environmental management plans.
- Development of health and safety specifications.
- Development of emergency preparedness and response procedures.
- Development of principles and procedures for incident reporting and investigations.
- Developing SHE 37 (2) agreements for effective sub-contractor management.
- Conducting inspections on Equipment, Tools, Facilities and Documentation.
- Implementation and Maintenance of the Safety File.
- Conducting day to day site safety responsibilities via our resident Safety officer.
- Attending Safety Meetings, Start-Up Meetings and Progress Meetings.
- Reviewing and Monitoring of Site-Specific Health and Safety Plans.
- Monitoring of Inspection Registers.
- Compliance Audits on Contractors.
- Formal CHS Compliance Reports and inspections.
- Compilation of safety statistics and monthly reports.
- Assessing site incidents and recommending corrective actions.
- Inspections on Equipment, Tools, Facilities, Documentations.